The overall aim of the project was to continue the flower industry’s progress towards sustainability. This included efforts towards a national industry structure. Identifying and implementing nationally focussed activities requires commitment and support from both those leading the initiatives as well as those participating in them.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- DOOR in Australian Wildflowers & Native Plants
- Opportunities for the Queensland ICT sector in the Cut Flower and Foliage Industry
- Native Cut Flowers Extending Postharvest Life Using 1-MCP Treatment
- Can the promise of Australia’s native flower industry be realised?
- Plastics and the flower industry