Retail consultant and public speaker Kevin Hennah has 25 years of experience in coaching businesses to increase sales through merchandising strategies and sales-driven store layout. Kevin has worked with leading international brands through to small businesses, with a diverse range of clients including Virgin Mobile, OshKosh, Australia Post, Westfield, Kathmandu, Interflora Australia and garden centres nationally. In this article, he lists what he considers to be some key considerations if physical floristry stores are to remain relevant.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Care and Handling of Fresh Cut Flowers
- Queensland Sustainable Lifestyle Horticulture Project
- Care and Handling of Cut Flowers and Foliage
- Opportunities for the Queensland ICT sector in the Cut Flower and Foliage Industry
- Maximize Millennial Floral Purchasing