As with many greenhouse practices, nutrient management is not just about choosing the right fertilizer: it’s about reviewing all the practices that may directly or indirectly affect nutrient management.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form