Those involved in the flower industry understand that flower production can have high electricity requirements due to a number of devices including irrigation equipment, greenhouse climate control and refrigeration. This fact sheet provides an estimate of the power required for some common components in a sample flower production system which is using conventional electricity supply.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form