This publication focuses on sustainable production of cut flowers. It is not meant as a primer for inexperienced growers, but rather as a complementary piece of information that concentrates on sustainable production techniques. Some of the topics covered include integrated pest management, weed control and alternative fertilisers. Topics related to business management are also introduced.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers