The purpose of this final report is to summarise the Australian Flower Industry project for HAL and others, including future funding recipients. Unique activities undertaken by this project have been emphasized, particularly those activities concerning the objectives of the Project.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers