Environmental Scans are produced annually by Australia’s Indu stry Skills Councils and analyse existing and emerging trends in the service industries, focusing on their implications for workforce development. They form a key piece of advice to the government on skill shortages, broader workforce development needs and the context for the continuous improvement of training packages. Yasmin King, CEO of Service Skills Australia, introduces the 2015 Environmental Scan for Wholesale, Retail and Personal Services, which includes highlights of the latest trends in floristry services.
- Postharvest performance of cut marigold, rose, and sunflower stems as influenced by homemade and commercial floral preservatives
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form