Drying and dyeing cutflowers and foliage is an important way of adding value. This project was undertaken to meet the industry’s needs for more reliable and cost-effective methods of preserving flowers and foliage. The report provides useful insights and technical information of value to the industry.
- Biocontrol of Western flower thrips in cut flowers
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form