As our readers will be aware, over recent months the Flower Association of Queensland Inc. (FAQI) has been looking at the data on cut flower and foliage imports in comparison to the domestic production sector. Statisticians from the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) have helped with analysis of the data, the majority of which was collected from the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).
- Smart Business – A guide to operating an incorporated association in Queensland
- The Secretary’s Handbook For Queensland Incorporated Associations
- Sustainable Cut Flower Production
- Environmental Management Guidelines for Growing Cut Flowers
- Australian Flower Conference – Evaluation Form
- Postharvest Handling of Australian Flowers